My first contact with you involves a free consultation over the phone to assess your needs. Following this, I can make recommendations tailored to your specific requirements.
Usually, clients have the energy for a three hour decluttering session in your home. This gives you a chance to get practising the decisions that have to be made. I teach you what questions to ask when you are tackling an area/room/space. I teach you tips along the way and go at your pace encouraging you along the way until the job is finished.
My services also include:
- Advice on home storage solutions
- Wardrobe Decluttering and Organisation
- Children’s Toys/Clothes Storage Solutions
- Individual Declutter Programmes/How to Maintain
- Do’s and Don’ts of Decluttering
- Decluttering for Moving/ Selling/ Renting a house
- How the Clutter Starts and Persists
My style is empathetic, non-judgemental. My clients describe me as humourous, practical and flexible. I respect privacy and confidentiality.